My Storage Pod provides the perfect self storage solution for:
- Moving house
- Long term storage
- Storing Equipment
- Student Self Storage (ideal for students at Chester University & Coleg Cambria)
- Business Storage
- Seasonal Storage
Frequently Asked Question about Self Storage
How much storage space do I need?
Everyone has unique requirements when it comes to self storage, feel free to visit the facility to see for yourself, or give us a call on 01244 550022.
- Typically, for a house ‘de-cluttering’ — roughly a 25 to 35 square-foot pod
- For a small house or flat — a 50 square-foot pod
- A two bedroom house — a 60+ square-foot pod
- For larger houses or particularly bulky items — a 70 to 100 square-foot pod
Call us on 01244 550022 and we’ll be happy to advise you.
How do I access my self storage pod?
We provide our customers with a unique access code to allow you flexible access to your pod.
What security systems do you have in place?
We take security seriously at My Storage Pod — as well as our access code system which allows us to monitor who enters the building we also have round the clock CCTV coverage both inside and outside the building.
Can I insure the items that I store with My Storage Pod?
We can provide you with high quality, underwritten insurance coverage at a competitive price.
Do you offer storage for businesses?
We do — please find details about business storage here.
Where is My Storage Pod located?
We’re eight minutes from Chester and perfectly located for Flintshire and nearby areas. Find our full address here.