Organisers of this year’s Rally North Wales are tipping the event to be one of the “best yet” as the 1st April event releases its regulations for the Dolgellau based forest stage rally.
– 45 stage miles with a compact format & 30 miles of prime first use for all crews
– Some of the best stages in the UK – Dyfi & Gartheiniog
– National “A” and National “B” event permits
– Minimum road miles to keep costs as low as possible
– Back to basics approach – a rally for competitors – by competitors
Previous winner David Llewellyn, Elfyn Evans and Ari Vatenen