- This event has passed.
Father’s day – Top 5 things to do
June 18, 2016 - June 19, 2016
It’s Father’s day! So, you are stuck on what to do with your father. We list the top 5 things to do in Flintshire for Father’s day.
1. Heritage Railcar Gala, Llangollen Railway – A great relaxing day out with some of the most finest views in North Wales.
2. Conwy Pirate Weekend, Conwy – Have a fun and adventurous father? The Conwy Pirate weekend is sure to provide great thrills and a fun filled day out.
3. Bodelwyddan Castle, Bodelwyddan – Stunning scenery, fascinating history, and relaxing gardens, what’s not there to like? A wonderful trip to one of the most beautiful castles is sure to be on the cards this Father’s day.
4. Indoor Karting – Weather not quite right? There are plenty of Indoor Go-Karting facilities plotted around North Wales. Take the whole family and a have a great competitive day out (remember to let Dad win though!)
5. The Overtones at Venue Cymru, Llandudno – The Overtones will be visiting Llandudno on the 21st June and if your Father is in to classic and jazz music this has to be the perfect gift.